I have been nominated by the lovely kristensbeautyblog.wordpress.com, to take part in the Beauty Blog Tag. Make sure to check her site out because it’s pretty awesome! 😀 I’ve never done a blog like this before so I thought I’d give it a go 😀
Rules for this tag:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 or so Bloggers whose blog is about beauty fashion or lifestyle
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you nominated
Kristens questions to me:
1. What is your holy grail beauty product?
My holy grail would have to be my Estée Lauder Double wear foundation. It’s my all time favourite foundation because it lasts all day, doesn’t transfer onto clothes and just makes my skin look flawless.
2. What is your holy grail skincare product?
I have harped on about the Vitamin E range from Superdrug so it would have to be the day cream from it. It’s just such a good moisturiser without being greasy.
3. Tv shows that are on your must watch list?
ATM The Killing, How to get away with murder, Bates Motel and I’m such a sucker for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 😁
4. What made you want to start blogging about beauty?
I absolutely love makeup and really only got into it in my late teens before that I wasn’t interested at all. I just love to experiment and try new products/trends out. So then I thought with my passion for writing and interest in beauty I’d just put the two together and that’s really how my blog came about.
5. If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
To be honest I’m not that well travelled, I think I’d like to do a bit more travelling before I decide. But right now I live in N.Ireland and I love living here. I’m close to home, friends and family and that’s what it’s really all about at the end of the day.
6. Name a quote or saying that keeps you motivated and going even on the hardest days.
“Do not worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself.” I like this quote because I tend to worry and overthink about practically everything and sometimes I just need to realise that I don’t always have control over tomorrow.
7. If you had to wear one brand of makeup for the rest of your life what would it be?
This is a toughie because all my beauty products are from different brands. But if I had to choose it would be Estée Lauder. It’s just always been one of my go to high end brands, I love their skincare, foundation, mascara, etc.
8. What is your favourite high end beauty/fashion/lifestyle splurge?
I never really spend a lot of money on beauty/lifestyle or fashion. I tend to opt for bargains and I’m fortunate to receive beautiful gifts from family etc so I guess I don’t have one main splurge.
9. Dinner with one person dead or alive… Who would it be?
It would have to be Dick Van Dyke, random but he’s just such a legend and I’m sure he’d have some yarns to tell me. 😂
10. Do you have a favourite book, movie or song? If so, why is it your favourite?
Its hard to choose just one song or book but I do have an all time favourite movie, infact I have a top three. Number one being Bettlejuice (I practically know it word for word). Two being Hocus Pocus (childhood favourite) and three Death Becomes Her. 😂
So my questions to you all:
Lifelyricsandlemoncake.wordpress.com Belle’sBeautyPage.wordpress.com withallmyaffection.wordpress.com truebornafricanqueen.wordpress.com onlinebeautyfinds.wordpress.com
- What is your favourite beauty product and why?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Favourite fashion trend ATM?
- What made you start blogging and why?
- Dinner with one person dead or alive…who would it be?
- If you had to choose one brand whether it’s beauty or fashion what would it be?
- Do you have a favourite movie?
- Do you have a quote that keeps you motivated?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What are your current TV shows?